Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Humble Beginnings

Hello and welcome to my blog. As a very opinionated person, I've been wanting to start a blog for some time, but have only just now got around to it.

You may be wondering just where the name of my blog comes from. Well, those who know me regard me as good source for useless facts. With this in mind, my wife one day called me a "Worthless Well of Knowledge." What she meant was a well of worthless knowledge, but her misstatement seemed like the perfect name for a blog.

I intend to write about anything that interests me, and that encompasses just about everything. I love politics, science, history, current events, and anything and everything that might make me laugh.

I love to be right and I hate to be wrong, so much of the material here will deal with the pursuit of truth. I am always asking questions and want to know everything.

If you are reading this post or any others, feel free to agree with me or not, but I hope that something I will have said will make you think. And if you have something to say, then say it. Maybe it will make me think as well.

I don't honestly know if anyone will read a word I have to say, but I do know that I will feel better for having said it.


"Knowledge is power." -Sir Francis Bacon

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Hughes said...

Actually, I will read. I like everything you've written so far, and have even posted your link on my blog, as well as borrowed your Ingersoll quote, as it fit so well with a discussion we've been having over at my site...

Looking forward to reading about your journey...

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home